2.5 % Equity Share – All inclusive
(Maximum 15 % per person, please contact us if you prefer to pay by direct debit)
Trainer : Chris Timmons
2020 Bay Filly, Make Believe X Alanna’a Leanbh
Why get involved?
- A Daughter of the promising Make Believe. Ballylinch Stud’s talented stallion who has already sired numerous top level performers, such as Mischiff, Believe in Love and Rose of Kildare, to name just a few.
- She comes from a speedy family and is closely related to Go Kart, who was a tough and consistent Black Type performer.
- She is strong, forward going and an excellent mover.
- Make Believe has an excellent record as a sire of Filly’s and is currently showing a 7% strike rate in group races with winners/runners.
- Chris Timmons is a promising young trainer and has made a bright start to his training career with a winner and four seconds from only a handful of runners.
The Filly is currently out on grass for a couple of weeks to get over the exertions of the sale.
She will be broken in and riding in November and continue in light work/ Pre-Training up until Christmas. She will then have another short break over the Christmas period, before joining Chris Timmons, to go into full training from the first week of January.
We will take our time with her and she won’t be rushed in her preparation.
We expect her to come to hand over the Summer Months, she will be campaigned with a view to enhancing her value for a possible re-sale.
In January we will host a coffee morning where all shareholders will be invited to visit the Filly and come up with a name for her.
What does your share get you?
- Pro-rata percentage equity in the Horse
- Your Full % Share of Prize Money ( Prize money is distributed at year end)
- Your Full % Share of sales proceeds
- Regular updates from the Trainer and Syndicate Manager.
- Video workouts
- Access to the Syndicate group Chat for this particular horse
- Tickets to the races when the Horse is running ( Please note that this is not guaranteed, some racecourses are very accommodating for large numbers and provide extra tickets for us, we will endeavour to do our best to source tickets for all that require them)
- Stable visits (When Covid-19 restrictions permit)
- 25 % discount on all Royal Racing Merchandise.
The share price is broken down as follows for each 2.5%
Purchase price + Sales Commission, €400 entry fee for Goffs Sportsman’s Challenge Race. Grass Livery, Breaking, 12 Months insurance for training and flat racing = €850
Monthly installments : €625. Jan – Oct 10 x €62.50 payments
- Training and gallop fee’s
- HRI costs ( Race Entries/ declarations Jockey fee’s etc)
- Vet ( Veterinary fee’s in excess of €200 per month will be deducted from prize money/ sales proceeds)
- Transport ( Any trips outside of Ireland will be deductible from prize money/ sales proceeds)
Total price for all inclusive share : €1,475
**with nothing else to pay until until November 2022 (In the event that we decide to keep the horse on for another Season).
- Royal Racing will receive 5 % commission on any resale,this will incentive us to seek the best possible price for the Horse and our Share holders
- Royal Racing will receive 5% of prize money earned.