1 % Equity Share – All inclusive
(Maximum 15 % per person, please contact us if you prefer to pay by direct debit)
Trainer : Matthew Smith
2018 Bay Gelding , Zoffany X Rayna
Why get involved?
- A son of the late Zoffany. Coolmore Stud’s talented stallion who has sired numerous top level performers, such as Washington DC, Thunder Moon and Albigna, to name just a few.
- Razdan comes from a high class Aga Khan family.
- He is compact, an excellent mover and very light on his feet.
- He showed a very good level of form for trainer Micheal Halford.
- Finished an unlucky 2nd on his most recent start at Dundalk, where he met with trouble in running and had to come around the whole field, before losing out by a head to an Australia colt trained by Joseph O’Brien.
- Mathew Smith is a very talented young Trainer, who has excelled in recent years with inexpensive purchases such as One Cool Poet, with whom he won 3 races in the same week at the Galway festival in 2019.
- One Cool Poet started 2019 with an official rating of 62 and finished the year rated 100.
- Matthew has a genuine contender for the stayers hurdle at Cheltenham this year with Ronald Pump.
Razdan will be campaigned over the summer months in 1 mile Handicaps. We think he can progress from his official rating of 76 and provide us with lots of fun along the way.
The plan is to add value to the horse ahead of a possible re-sale at the end of the year.
There is also the option to go down the Juvenile Hurdle route.
What does your share get you?
- Pro-rata percentage equity in the Horse
- Your Full % Share of Prize Money ( Prize money is distributed at year end)
- Your Full % Share of sales proceeds
- Regular updates from the Trainer and Syndicate Manager.
- Video workouts
- Access to the Syndicate group Chat for this particular horse
- Tickets to the races when the Horse is running ( Please note that this is not guaranteed, some racecourses are very accommodating for large numbers and provide extra tickets for us, we will endeavour to do our best to source tickets for all that require them)
- Stable visits (When Covid-19 restrictions permit)
- 25 % discount on all Royal Racing Merchandise.
- Owners Badge
- Share Certificate
The share price is broken down as follows for each 1%
Purchase price including VAT and Auction House Commission : €382.40
All inclusive training Fee’s : €200
- Pre- training
- HRI costs (Entries/Jockey fee’s etc)
12 months insurance for loss of life and serious veterinary procedures: €10.10
Syndicate administration costs: €5
Total price for all inclusive share : €602.50
**with nothing else to pay until until January 2022 (In the event that we decide to keep the horse on for another Season).
- Royal Racing will receive 5 % commission on any resale,this will incentive us to seek the best possible price for the Horse and our Share holders
- Royal Racing will receive 5% of prize money earned.